Terms of service
Agreement to terms
These terms of service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity ("you", "the user") and Ezcha LLC ("we," "us" or "our"), concerning your access to and use of the ezcha.net website as well as any other media form, media channel, websites, applications or games related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the "site" or "website").
You agree that by accessing the site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these terms of service. If you do not agree with all of these terms of service, then you are expressly prohibited from using the site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Our site, games and applications are intended for users who are at least thirteen years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction they reside in must have permission of and supervised by a parent or legal guardian in order to use the site. If you are a minor you must have a parent or legal guardian review and agree to these terms of service pior to you using the site.
Additional terms of service or documents that may be posted on the site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to make changes to these terms of service at any time and for any reason.
If you access the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the United States, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to the United States, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.
You may only access your own account created through our services. When registering you agree to keep your password confidential and to be responsible for all posts and interactions made with your account. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by unauthorized access to your account. If we believe an account has been compromised it will be suspended.
User behaviour and suspensions
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that we make the site and it's services available for. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial efforts unless specifically approved or endorsed by us. We require that all users follow the rules and guidelines established in our terms of service and content policy while using our site, related games or applications. Faliure to do so may result in your account being suspended or banned from these services. Suspensions and bans can be given at any time, without any notice, and for any reason. We have the right suspend or ban any account at our own judgement.
As a user of the site you agree to not:
- use any automated scripts or tools to retrieve content from the site to create or compile a collection, compliation or database without our written permission.
- access accounts you did not create.
- use our site, games, applications or other services to advertise your own goods or services.
- circumvent, disable or interfere with security related features, including ones that may prevent or restrict the viewing and/or copying of certain content.
- create undue strain on our site, games, applications or network.
- sell, trade or transfer your account or digital goods belonging to it.
- erase the copyright or other proprietary rights notices from our content.
- redistribute our content or software.
- transmit malware over any of our services.
- intentionally exploit bugs or oversights.
- decompile, reverse engineer or derive the source code of our applications.
User submitted content & DMCA
Users are allowed to submit their own content to our services. You are responsible for any content that you submit and share on our site, games or applications. You must own the right to share the content that you may upload. Any submitted content that infringes coprights, patents, and trademarks may be removed without warning. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that we are hosting any content that violates any patents, trademarks or copyrights please notify us to have it removed. All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
Some of our services may provide paid-for virtual items, currency, or memberships that will require a monetary transaction. All transactions are considered final. All transcations must be made by the owner of the account used. We reserve the right to cancel any transactions or memberships at anytime. Refunds may be offered at our own judgement or when required by law. If an unauthorized transaction tied to your account occurs please contact us as soon as possible.
The terms in this section apply when you are using a mobile application published by us obtained from either Apple's App Store or Google Play (an "app distributor") to access the site:
- The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor's terms of service.
- We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms of service of this mobile application license contained in these terms of service or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each app distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application.
- In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the app distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the app distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist supporting" country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application.
- You acknowledge and agree that the app distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms of service in this mobile application license contained in these terms of service, and that each app distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms of service in this mobile application license contained in these terms of service against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
Last updated 12/5/22